Florida is about to get wiser to Memphis craft beer.
Wiseacre Brewing Co. announced today that it is expanding distribution in the Sunshine State to Central and South Florida, including Miami, Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville, through an agreement with Progressive Distributing. Wiseacre beers have previously been available in the Florida panhandle, including Destin.
Three of the Memphis-based brewery’s year-round beers — Air Bath Session IPA, Gotta Get Up to Get Down Coffee Milk Stout, and Tiny Bomb Pilsner — will be available, along with seasonal and specialty releases, in Total Wine and Whole Foods stores across Florida, as well as in many other stores, bars and restaurants.
Wiseacre’s distribution footprint includes 20 states, plus the District of Columbia.
Wiseacre will kick off its wider Florida launch with events throughout the week at the following locations:
- May 24 – Wiseacre Spotlight @ Old Tom’s – Kendall (9525 N. Kendall Drive, Miami, FL 33176)
- May 25 – Wiseacre Spotlight @ 8250 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL
- May 24 – Tiny Bomb Spotlight @ Engine 15 Brewing Co. (1500 Beach Blvd Ste 217, Jacksonville, FL 32250-2624)
- May 24 – “Wiseacre & Weens” @ GB’s Bottle Shop & Tasting Bar (531 Virginia Dr, Orlando, FL 32803)
- May 25 – Barley and Vine Biergarten (2406 E Washington St, Orlando, FL 32803)
- Tampa area:
- May 24th – Tiny Bomb draft and full package Spotlight @ Jug & Bottle Dept (6203 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33604)